Your search results

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance covers you for risks against tenants such as any loss of your rental income along with any loss or damage caused by your tenants to your investment or it’s contents.

Your home is so much more than bricks and mortar, we get that.  For most of us, it’s our most valuable asset, so we understand that you are definitely looking for insurance that will provide the very best protection. Please contact our team for a comprehensive list of insurers which may suit your needs.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance can protect those things you forget such as curtains, carpets, blinds and light fittings. 


Contents insurances can provide cover for:

  • Accidental loss or damage 
  • Deliberate damage 
  • Malicious damage 
  • Flood 
  • Storm or rainwater 
  • Water damage 
  • Fire or explosion
  • Theft or damage due to theft 
  • Pet damage 
  • Scorching 
  • Impact 
  • Earthquake 
  • Glass breakage 
  • Lightning 
  • Oil leakage from any heater
  • Electric motor burnout 
  • Riot or civil commotion

Loss Of Rental Income

This protects you from any loss of rental income as a result of the following scenarios listed below.


Being covered for loss of income can provide cover for:

  • Absconding tenant
  • Defaulting tenant
  • Failure to give vacant possession
  • Death of a tenant
  • Hardship
  • Untenantable property
  • Prevention of access
  • Failure to vacate a holiday let property

Building Insurance

Building cover protects your building against: loss or damage caused by tenants, their family or guests. 


With building insurance cover you could be provided cover for:

  • Accidental loss or damage 
  • Deliberate damage 
  • Malicious damage 
  • Theft or damage due to theft
  • Pet damage 
  • Scorching

Compare Listings